• Heart of the Paradiski Area – 420km of piste
• 20m from the piste - ski-in/ski-out
• Discounted ski hire/passes.
• The chalet is of a traditional alpine chalet design giving a warm and relaxed atmosphere. The views from the chalet are stunning with Mont Blanc and the Northern Alps stretching into the distance.
• The chalet sleeps 12-14 people with 6 bedrooms; 2 twin bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, 3 twin bedrooms with ensuite showers and 1 family room sleeping up to 4 with ensuite shower. All the bedrooms have their own WC and wash-hand basins and some have their own balconies.
• There is a large warm lounge with huge open fireplace, TV, video, DVD and hi fi. There will be a selection of videos, CD’s and books.
• We supply all the bed linen and towels. Non-smoking
Paradiski Area (La Plagne & Les Arcs): Our chalet is in the heart of the Paradiski area (420km of piste) offering more than enough variety for any level of skier or snowboarder. The Paradiski area comprises of the 2 huge ski areas of La Plagne and Les Arcs linked by the new Vanoise Express cable car. Montchavin-Les Coches is perfectly placed in the centre giving quick and easy access to both areas.
The Paradiski area has something for everybody. For beginners there are two local areas specifically designed for you in Les Coches with nursery slopes separated from, but next to, one of the tree lined runs, which leads back to the chalet. A network of snow cannons on the lower slopes ensures that you will normally be able to ski back home.
The wide blues and reds of the Paradiski area are perfect for intermediates and the blacks on the Bellcôte Glacier and Aiguille Rouge are testing enough for any advanced skier or boarder. The famous off-piste route down the North Face of the Bellcôte Peak.
Home Made Food: - Menu Typical -
Petit-déjeuner : Jus de Fruit, The, Cafe, Yaohurt, Fruit,
Cereals, Scrambled Egg, Bread and selection de confiture,
Croissants/Pain aux Chocolate on our day off.
Afternoon Tea: Tea, Coffee, Squash, Homemade Cake, Bread and selection of Jams.
Typical Evening Menu: which includes wine (Vin de Pays, Vaucluse):
Warm Mushroom Salad.
Spanish Chicken served in creamy tomato olive sauce.
(V) Mediterranean Tartlette served with Tomato Relish.
Potatoes and selection of crispy vegetables served with Herby yogurt dressing.
Moist chocolate pudding served with Toffee Sauce.
La Source Quality Service: La Source Ski & Adventure Ltd, established by us is 1997, offers a friendly specialised holiday tailored to your needs. We really care that you have a good time and are always happy to talk to you direct on any aspect of your stay with us. We employ a small team and we really are hands on, so you’ll see us regularly making sure you’re having a good holiday (it’s what we do best!).
We are offering a winter holiday based in a French alpine village 20m to the nearest slope. We help with equipment hire, lessons (advise, organise and book), lift passes, transfers to/from train stations and airports and show you the pistes.
We also offer a holiday in which the relaxed and friendly ambiance of the chalet, allied to delicious food and our enthusiasm for the area, should ensure that you have a superb ski holiday.
On your first day of your holiday with us we make sure that equipment, lessons and everything else runs as smoothly as possible to get your stay with us off to a good start